Monday, 24 April 2017

25 CRPF Men Killed in a Maoist Attack

The entire country is angry with the attack on the CRPF jawans in Sukma, Chhattisgarh. In this attack on Monday, a total of 25 jawans have been killed, while 7 soldiers were injured. Home Minister Rajnath Singh will go to Sukma on Tuesday, accompanied by his Minister of State Hansraj Ahir. Let me tell you that 6 CRPF employees, including the company commander, are still missing. After the attack, all the great celebrities and people of the country, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, President Pranab Mukherjee, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, expressed grief Modi tweeted that we are brave of the CRPF jawans, their sacrifice will not be wasted.

When and how the Attack Took Place
According to the information available so far, these CRPF troopers escorted at 8.30 am on Monday morning. The young man got out of his camp Durgpal as a road opening party. Two kilometers away from Durgpal, near Chintagupa, two parts were dispersed. The number of soldiers was 99. Both the soldiers of the jawans had advanced about 500 meters ahead to attack them. Nearly 300 Naxalites were ambushed by targeting the jawans.
According to information from the sources, the Maoists had weapons like AK-47. It is also said that there were women fighter along with these Maoists. The Maoists also used the looted arms during the attack on CRPF on March 12. It is being told that the Maoists also blasted IED to target the jawans.


CRPF Launches Combing Operation

Let us tell you that after the attack, the CRPF is in action, and they have also operated a combing operation against the Maoists near the Chintagupa area.

PM Narendra Modi's tweet

"The attack in Chhattisgarh is a sad and bad incident, we are keeping an eye on the situation, we are brave of the CRPF jawans, their sacrifice will not be wasted, I express my condolences for the families of martyrs."
We are proud of the valor of our @crpfindia personnel The sacrifice of the martyrs will not go in vain. Condolences to their families
- Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 24, 2017

Emergency Meeting of Government, CM Canceled Delhi visit

Chief Minister Raman Singh has canceled his Delhi visit after the attack. He has also convened an emergency meeting of officials. On the other hand, the Home Ministry also convened an emergency meeting to review the situation.


It is being told that a group of around 150 Naxalites attacked the CRPF team. These Naxalites had reached here in three parts of 50-50. Naxalite were dressed like villagers.
                                                  ---P.D. Tondon

0 comments:

Post a Comment